Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: I was at a neighborhood SB party and

  1. #1
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    everyone was cheering for the Bears..I don't have anything against them..they are a great team ...but I was the only Colts fan...and after much abuse after the kickoff return td...I had the last laugh...nay nay nayyyyyyyy....oh that looks like a hoof print on yer buttttah...

  2. #2
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Mum, I hang my head in shame...The bears let me down [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]

    Honestly, after watching the playoffs I did become a fan of the Colts and they did play a good game...I hope you had a buck or two down on the Colts [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member cherrysis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 4th, 2005
    Posts
    6,135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    My heart was so overwhelmed for coach Dungy when He spoke about God...I cried!!!

  4. #4
    Inactive Member cherriesmum's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    742
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't gamble..darn..Billy Joel sucked didn't he

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I didn't see the half time show, I like prince, How did he Do???
    mcgannutopia blowup

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •